HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:31:05 -0400
 Anita -

Thanks for running this list. Please don't get discouraged and give it up. We all appreciate it and learn from it. I for one am not in an academic environment, so this one of the few places I can interact with other professionals who consider themselves "Historical Archaeologists."? In my opinion, you are the greatest, and moderate the list wisely.

Carl Steen