HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kate and Silas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:51:23 +0000
We have been experimenting with an exposed feature which is inside a reconstructed structure at one of our site in St. Mary's City. One re-occuring problem with exposed features is moss, mold and algae growth. We have installed a germ i cidal UV lamp which cycles on at night which seems to be keeping the biological activity in check.

Silas Hurry

HSMC