From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:15:31 -0500
Bill , since I know David H well ,and spoke with him last night about other things ,I'll try to answer your two unknowns.
He has not lost 50 % of the bees in almonds,they look great right now,he lost 50  % during the year of 07 after leaving fl in the spring and making up a couple of thousand from winter 06.
He runs pumpkin pollination during the summer after ,apples and blueberry pollination. And he has talked with the pumpkin growers and they do use Imid pesticides.It's used in florida alot for control of white flies while plants are young,not sure at what stage for pumpkins.