Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:05:28 -0500
7bit
From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Bob, you must not spend as much as some of us do to try and keep bees alive,which i might add has not been working to good .The best last guess i can find from the state of Florida is it costs a little more than 100 dollars a year to (try) and keep one hive alive.
Add that to the state avg of say 85 lbs,and that buck twenty a pound you say you can make money on is not to good.If we were in the good ole days of 200 lb crops of the dakota's ,maybe.
The kicker is the retail end is not that far down from when we were getting 1.50 lb wholesale,kind of reminds me of the beating we are getting from big oil.