ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Thomas Twardowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:15:24 -0400

Would Plastisol(TM) work? This is a low-temperature, heat-curable resin
available from hobby supply companies for making anything from squirmy
worms to hard plastic lids depending on the grade. A very soft grade
would probably work. It would require making an appropriate mold, but
then it would be pretty cheap thereafter.

Tom T.

https://canit.smm.org/canit/b.php?i=5244256&m=93f7976643e4&c=n
> Forget vote:
> https://canit.smm.org/canit/b.php?i=5244256&m=93f7976643e4&c=f