ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:18:28 -0400

Hi, Georgette  9/17/2008

You have got to look at everything on Arvind Gupta's site, Toys from Trash
http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/toys.html

He works with a small Children's Science Center in India and makes
ingenious use of recycled materials to make toys and
science/engineering experiments.
His email is:  "arvind gupta" <[log in to unmask]>

Wonderful photos of the kids, too.

Karen

--
Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS
Guest Curator, Come into a New World: Linnaeus & America

609--279-9420