ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rehab Zaher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:40:36 -0400

Dear Giant Screen theatre visitors,

Have you ever seen a giant screen film (i.e., IMAX, Iwerks, MegaSystems)? If
yes, would you kindly assist in this PhD survey

This survey is part of a doctoral research demonstrating the implementation of
the Giant Screen theatre technology on museums. Part of this PhD research is
concerned with the analysis of the Giant Screen audiences' views and
perspectives regarding this technology in museums.

As your answers are necessary for improving my thesis methodology, I am
hoping you can take 15 minutes to answer a few questions about how you like
your IMAX experience in museums! .

To complete the questionnaire electronically, please click on this link  or copy
and paste it

http://www.mohtawa.com/GIANT.doc

A word format copy of the questionnaire will appear on your screen. Choose to
save it on your computer, then fill in your answers within the answer section
included under each questions. After completing it please save the document
again to send it back to me. You can always return the completed
questionnaire, and address any queries you may have to me at this email
address

Thanks in advance for your help!