From:
Richard Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:48:32 -0400
I needed a distraction so I played with a video I made back in 2000.  It is
called "Beekeeping in Transition" and is a very brief history of beekeeping
in Nova Scotia since 1897.  It includes an interview with the late G.G.
Smeltzer who many of you may be familiar with.  You can find the video in
three parts at video.google.com/.  Search for "beekeeping in transition" and
all three parts should appear in the found set.  Please feel free to comment
and rate the videos.

Dick Rogers
Consulting Entomologist / Apiculturist
Wildwood Labs Inc