HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Joshua L. Stewart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:52:10 -0400
A quick amble around google turns up several news stories, relating to the amazing pot, which turns out to have been just a french april fools joke.

Here is a link to one of the sites :

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/3992/

Joshua Stewart