HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Maguire, Susan E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:49:42 -0500
The new website for Northeast Historical Archaeology, the journal of the Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology, is up and running at www.buffalostate.edu/neha.  The website contains information about submitting articles and purchasing back issues of the journal as well as the ever popular "Telling Time" posters.  We are seeking articles for the upcoming issue (2008) and welcome your submissions.  Please email the editors at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Additionally, back issues and "Telling Time" posters will be available at discounted prices at the Society for Historical Archaeology's annual meetings this week in Albuquerque, NM.  Please stop by our display table to sign up for a book review or to discuss your ideas for articles.

See you in Albuquerque!

Elizabeth S. Peņa, Ph.D., Editor
Susan E. Maguire, Ph.D., Associate Editor

Northeast Historical Archaeology
Buffalo State College