HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Candace Ehringer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:17:59 -0700
I usually hate to admit this but Raiders is what lead me to archaeology too.
I was 12 at the time. The Christmas after its release, I asked my parents
for books on archaeology. Fortunately, they found several good ones for
children. I haven't looked back since. And then in college I found out that
Indy was a grave robber :<