HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Toni L Carrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:10:24 -0600
Dear HistArch Members,

Apologies for any cross-posting, but we are pleased to announce that a 2008 calendar featuring images from the 2000 to 2007 ACUA Photo Competitions held at the SHA annual Conference on Historical and Underwater Archaeology is available. The full-color wall calendar will bring back fond memories of past conferences and encourage the artistic among you to warm up your cameras for the next competition. Each month features a different winning image on land or underwater. Your purchase is a donation to the ACUA and will help support future photo competitions.

This year's calendar features images by Rob Tucher, Arturo Gonzalez, Russ Green, Donald Keith, Robert Schwemmer, Rebecca Duggan, Brett Seymour, Henry Holt, Don Frey, Jessica Kinchloe, and Jason Burns.

You can purchase the calendar on-line and have it mailed to your home or office. Just in time for your Holiday gifting!  Simply visit the one of the following web sites and follow the links.

http://www.ACUAonline.org   OR http://www.lulu.com/content/1324732

Let's support our colleagues and be the first in your neighborhood to be a proud owner of the first ACUA Annual Photo Competition 2008 Calendar.

With kind regards,

Mark Staniforth
Chair, ACUA