From:
merideth buell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:44:13 -0400
 I think that it might be time to think about cup supplementing-let the baby lap up the milk-don't pour it down the baby's throat, then keep attempting the nursing.  There are many things you can use to supp. with the "cup" method-medicine dispensing cup, etc.  If you want more info on this-let me know. I just attended some training and we went over it in detail.  Have a blessed day,Merideth M. Buell, BFPCDSHS [log in to unmask]