From:
"Ross C. Heim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 13:06:23 -0700
Ah, yes, the magnificent performance on CD or radio which drives us to
seek the music........only to be totally frustrated by the endeavor.
Only 3,000,000+ listings on google - - - - you've reviewed every single
one (almost) - - - - still no luck.

When I have been unable to locate sheet music, I have contacted the
performers (if I can locate them) or the composer (assuming he or she
is still alive).  In one instance the performers provided me with the
composer's email address.  He was more than pleased to provide the music.
Another potential source is www.worldcat.org.  This will disclose any
library that has the piece you're seeking.

Just a few random thoughts....

Ross C. Heim