HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:35:00 -0700
Same here Geoff.  I get people sending me links on new fossil
finds...even after I tell them I'm not a paleontologist...I only deal
with remains/trash from human occupation (etc.).  After all these
yrs...we (archys) still don't seem to be getting the correct info across
to Joe Public. ???

I interpret this cartoon to be...in the future...and they are digging in
a buried exhibit room in a (former) museum. ???