HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 07:47:14 -0500
Folks,

These two historical artifacts were recently excavated from a log cabin site
located in Grimes County, Texas. The  estimated date is mid-19th-century.
Technically, these are not whatzits, since it's already known WHAT they are
.... but any further info will be appreciated by the excavator, Jeff Craver.

If you respond to the list, please copy your comments to Jeff
([log in to unmask]) who is not subscribed.

Bob Skiles

http://skiles.net/powder.jpg

http://skiles.net/scale.jpg