HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ryan Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:47:08 -0800
Hello,

Hadn't noticed this mentioned in the posts on
mismatched ceramic sets:

Warner, Mark S.
1998	“The Best There Is of Us”: Ceramics and Status in
African American Annapolis.  In Annapolis Pasts,
edited by Paul Shackel, Paul Mullins, and Mark Warner.
 University of Tennessee Press, Knoxville.

Ryan Gray
University of Chicago

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs