HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Greenlee, Rachael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:03:52 -0500
Have you tried the Google patent search?

http://www.google.com/patents?hl=en

If you're just looking for secondary information, you can search through
Google books. You might be able to download books from the time period.

http://www.google.com/books?hl=en

It takes a lot of searching, but you might find some great stuff. Good
luck!

Rachael Greenlee
Archaeologist, Cultural Resources Section
Office of Environmental Services
Indiana Department of Transportation
100 N. Senate Ave. Room N642
Indianapolis, IN 46204