HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:04:54 -0800
As others on this list will remember, I once had a blog that listed places
to find archaeological equipment and supplies called ArchaeoMall. Alas, it
was wiped out in the Great Purge of '07.

So I am thinking of reviving it, and have discovered that it is possible to
get professionally printed metric graph paper in pads for a much lower price
than what the office store chains sell it for (when they even have it).

Would people here be interested in this sort of product? I was also thinking
of putting together archaeological equipment kits....

--
Anita Cohen-Williams
Organic SEO and Ghost Blogger