HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:40:57 -0700
We have Outlook Express at my office...and I can SEE every word of the
NPS e-gram.  I prefer the HTML format, but some email (from State or
Federal agencies, it seems)  only come in as Plain Text...and wont
"allow" my reply to be in HTML (not letting me bold, italicize or
underline words).  But, I've never gotten any gibberish.

Just my few cents worth.

Carol Serr
Jones & Stokes
CRM Lab Director