HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:03:50 -0500
2009 will be the 50th anniversary of professional archaeology at
Michilimackinac.  As part of our celebration of this milestone, Mackinac
State Historic Parks is soliciting reminiscences from participants in
archaeological excavations at any of their sites during the past fifty
years, and we want to hear from you.  Reminiscences will be archived at
MSHP’s Petersen Center in Mackinaw City.  An edited selection will be
submitted to the Michigan Archaeologist for publication.  Reminiscences
may be any length, humorous or serious.  Please send them to Lynn Evans,
via e-mail or snail mail, using the contact information below.  Please
feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who has excavated at
Mackinac.  After 50 years our contact list is far from complete.  Thank
you.

apologies for cross-posting

Lynn Evans

Lynn L.M. Evans, Ph.D.