HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Boyer, Jeffrey, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:19:00 -0600
It occurs to me that perhaps local-variety monument makers, particularly older folks, might be useful informants, and might have catalogs and such sitting around dusty offices . . . Obviously, they might not know much about 17th or 18th century monuments, personally, but craftsmen can sometimes be remarkably knowledgeable about the histories of their crafts.

Jeffrey L. Boyer, RPA
Project Director
Office of Archaeological Studies, Museum of New Mexico
mail: P.O. Box 2087, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87504
physical: 407 Galisteo Street, Suite B-100, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87501
tel: 505.827.6387          fax: 505.827.3904
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
The plural of anecdote is not data.