HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 22:33:33 -0400
From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
I too have used Stoney Knoll screens.  They are well built, easy to handle, and durable.

For those of you who are handy there is a nice article in the 1995 Bulletin of the Archaeological Society of New Jersey by Kristian Eshelman titled, "The Nuts and Bolts of Archaeology: Building Soil Sifting Screens."  The plans are easy to follow and the big tripod screens are very efficient.

Best,

Rich Veit