From:
"Roni M. Chastain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:33:56 EDT
hi,
i was just reading the local nursing magazine....in the  regional news
section there is a story.....

*local hospital offers organic baby formula*
the story goes on to say the hospital has joined the *go  green* movement by
offering sim..... organic infant formula. it states *we all  know that breast
milk is the best source of nutrition for newborns*  BUT.......
*health-conscious moms who choose not to breastfeed have  another alternative.* it then goes
on to say 80% of new moms opt for the  *healthier formula that offers the
benefits of traditional formula minus  the growth hormones, antibiotics and other
potentially dangerous pesticides and  chemicals*

oh and then it goes on to say this organic formula not only  benefits the
babies but has a positive impact on the  enviroment.....

ok......let's have a celebration!!!!! (sarcastically  stated by me)

Roni  M. Chastain, RN, LCCE, FACCE
Long Island, New York
_www.nursingbabies.com_ (http://www.customphotonotes.com/)
_http://www.nursingbabies.com/slideshow.htm_