HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:11:05 -0500
Ok, here's a sort of odd question. Our editor is putting together a style
guide for our office report standards. Is there a preference in historical
archaeology for how to represent lumber dimensions in report or article
text?

Examples: two by four, 2 by 4 ,2 x 4

Feel free to reply off list, since this probably isn't relevant to anyone
else.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Andrew R. Sewell, MS, RPA

Principal Investigator