ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:24:45 -0700

Cory,

You might be interested to see what San Diego County Water Authority is
doing:
http://www.signal-innova.com/portfolio/SDCWA/SDCWAKiosk.html

 -Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: mailto:markfowle&#64;signal-innova.com
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694