From:
"Henry, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:51:36 -0700
This reminds me of my feelings.  Having been an A cup most of my life (now I
am between cup sizes and in some bras I am actually a B).  I worked with
this guy (who became a great friend - which is why we got into these talks)
who was sitting in front of me and through his arm back to hit me.  He then
quickly said sorry and I asked why - you didn't touch me.  He replied oh,
that if I was his wife he would had hit my boob, but since I didn't have
'real' breasts he missed.  I shot back that excuse me, they were REAL
breasts, they kept 4 kids alive - 2 at the same time (tandem) and there was
nothing wrong with them.  Years ago I would have felt that they weren't real
because they were so small.  I wish all young girls would realized that size
doesn't matter (large or small) as long as you can nurse your children.  I
do try to let my daughter know this since she has breasts like mine.

Felicia Henry, BCCE, IBCLC
Oxnard, CA