From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:15:04 -0400
> George Fergusson wrote:
>>
>> Bill Truesdell has suggested
One other thing. It is nice that someone in my class remembered
something I taught some two or three years ago. Makes it nice. I will be
teaching  two classes for starting and first-few-years beekeepers
starting Thursday, so the thought that the students are listening and
remembering is encouraging. My subject is beekeeping through the year,
so cover just about everything.

The groups that are the most fun to teach are kids in school, especially
the earlier grades. For them, it is a subject of wonder. I have also
taught in a nursing home, so I guess I have covered the age groups from
start to finish.

I know if you ask any beekeeper who has had the privilege to teach
others about their craft they will reply that they have enjoyed it. If
you ever have the chance, take it.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine