ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:29:12 -0500

Diana,

Check out Eric Chudler's website, Neuroscience for Kids,
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/neurok.html
I found it useful for a brain exhibit I worked on once. Also cited within
his site is the Mammalian Brain Collection of the University of Wisconsin,
with lots of images (hopefully some midsagittal).

Margaret

ASTC/NISE Net Communications Coordinator