ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:57:28 -0500

There is a fundamental difference in people who teach, and people who
preach....whether a scientist, believer in God, addict, ruler of the
free world, or whatever.

I teach science to everybody who wants to learn and thinks it's cool,
but I don't preach personal beliefs to anyone.

This line of conversation is getting a bit heavy here.

--Jeff--