ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:49:42 -0400

Is there a way to create an audio-visual representation of each of the
top 10 fears?

I'm thinking about a setup where you cast a hidden vote (let's say for
rats), and then you "send" a rat to the output/tally area (i.e. on the
other side of the voting display) where people viewing the tally would
hear the "squeak" of the rat real-time as you registered your vote.  It
could be fun to watch the tally go up, after you have voted,
hearing/seeing/smelling the iconic elements of each fear...

Nina Simon
International Spy Museum