ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:19:38 -0500
From:
Jeff Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:

For those out there who run large, theater-type, electricity shows, with
huge Van de Graaffs and Tesla Coils, I have a few questions.  We are
currently evaluating our own electricity show schedule, and I am looking
for some advice.

Please respond offline to any of the following questions...and if you
have extra advice, don't hesitate to include it.

How many days a week do you run your electricity show?

Is the show part of general admission, or is it a separate ticket price?

What kind of attendance do you have?

What kind of space is dedicated to the show (demo area, or large
theater)?

How long have you been doing the show?

Is there a corporate, or other funder for the show?

I appreciate any and all advice.  Thanks so much.

--Jeff--

Jeff Rosenblatt

Education Manager for Physical Sciences

Science City at Union Station

ph:  816-460-2218

email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>