From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:50:42 -0500
I might add - some additional research analysis of herbal products in
general have found large differences between brands in what is said on
the bottle and what was actually in the product.  The brand name IS
important.  Also, I live in dairy country and there is discussion about
using fenugreek hay as a galactagogue.  Also, we give our mamas oats to
help with milk production.