HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:51:59 -0500
I expect you're inundated with requests.  I would love to have a copy of your paper.  BTW, I do most of the outside archaeology for URS' Cincinnati office as a consultant, although they recently hired Chris Bergman as an employee to do archaeology as well.

thanks,
Jeannine Kreinbrink, MA, RPA
Senior Archaeologist
N&E Env. Solutions