From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:14:24 -0500
While it is encouraging to see this, I am disheartened to
note that neither NYT piece has mentioned the shoestring
budgets available for this important work.

As no one budgeted for this project, I can only assume
that funds allocated for other purposes have been "raided"
to pay for all the travel and lodging, lab work, etc.

Other than EAS, is there any beekeeping-related group
that has 503(c) status, so that tax-deductible donations
can be collected?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/02/opinion/02berenbaum.html

Getting past any "login" screens is eased with BugMeNot
( http://www.bugmenot.com/ ) or, even better, the Firefox
BugMeNot plugin.

* BEE-L is hosted at the State University of New York at Albany.                  *
* Please fill out the Colony Collapse Disorder survey at http://www.beesurvey.com *