Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:01:52 -0500
 The Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition has a free PDA download from its webiste that contains breastfeeding information for health care workers. Go to www.massbfc.org

Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC
Weston, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:00 AM
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 22 Dec 2006 (#2006-1471)

Topics of the day:

  1. physicians and residents and breastfeeding counseling
  2. MRSA / mastitis
  3. Clarification - LOS shorter for bottlefed?

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks- Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr,
Melissa Vickers, Karen Zeretzke, Karleen Gribble, LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to [log in to unmask]

All commands go to [log in to unmask]