ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sari Boren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:36:49 -0500

Article about a new exhibit at the Natural History Museum in Oslo, Norway
called "Against Nature?" about homosexuality in nature. Part of a
government-encouraged effort for museums to "do more to contribute to social
debates and dare to tackle taboo subjects."

Sari Boren
Wondercabinet Interpretive Design, Inc.