HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Meli Diamanti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:21:52 -0400
Carol,
As an Archaeoseek member, I can go straight to your specific posting.
But the problem is that the url is so long it is broken into two text
lines in your Histarch email, and my computer only recognizes the first
line as the address.  So I can't go just by clicking on it.  I have to
copy and paste the first line into the address box on my internet
browser, then copy and paste the section that fell on the second line
onto the end of the address.  Is there a way to get rid of the line
break that is causing this, either at your sending end or my receiving end?
Meli Diamanti