ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:01:53 -0400

Eric,
You are not imagining it.  Many years ago, Cary Tisdal did some
surveys at St. Louis and one of the results was that people want the
human interaction.  I have seen that anecdotally in every place I
have ever worked (dare I say that you can't buck 3 million years of
evolution as a social species???!)  Seriously though, visitors want
an opportunity to ask questions, add their two-cents worth, and
generally have an engaging experience.
Beryl

--
Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director of Exhibitions and Public Programs