From:
Robert Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:59:56 -0600
Barbara,

Are other teachers at her school bringing their children before and after
school?  I know of a few people that are doing this, to save on childcare,
and the rest of us probably have heard of teachers doing this.  If other
teachers at her school are bringing their children, then she is being
discriminated against.

What state she lives in?  Are the moms in the state protected with the right
to pump at work.  Personally, I don't see the difference between being given
the time and place to pump, and actually feeding a baby at work?   And as
far as teacher's children not being allowed for security
reasons....naturally the teacher is not hiring a terrorist for a babysitter.
Of course, my point being that this is all so silly and also sad!

Lisa E. LLL Leader