From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:23:51 -0600
[as per Lactnet rules, we are not supposed to discuss the breastfeeding habits of celebrities, so I really should just post this item without comment, but I really am happy that hear that her "boobs seem to be OK".  What a load off my mind!.
tongue-in-cheek
Janice Reynolds]
(I don't know how old her baby is)

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1229205.php/Geri_Halliwells_boob_control

Geri Halliwell can't wait to stop breastfeeding - because her boobs keep leaking at embarrassing moments.

The former Spice Girl is weaning her daughter, Bluebell Madonna, off breast milk so she can regain control over her mammaries.

She said: "At the beginning I felt like a complete milk machine. I think it will be nice to get my body back to myself.

"I had to plan carefully if I wanted to go out because my boobs would start leaking everywhere which was embarrassing.

"Once, I was having a business meeting with quite an attractive man and I left the meeting and noticed there was a massive white patch on my blouse. I was so embarrassed."

Geri claims she looked like a porn star when she was pregnant.

The singer's boobs rocketed in size while she was expecting, but she insists the experience hasn't left her with stretch marks.

She said: "During pregnancy my boobs went massive - I looked like a porn star!

"Having babies can be a breast-wrecker, but because I've worn really good bras my boobs seem to be OK."