ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Edith Piaf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:00:24 +0000

 Absolutely, I agree with you. However, we must not censure any point of view and must allow students to make their own decisions. You are right about scientific controversy and yes that should be first and foremost as the scientific method and any grounded scientific theories and facts. But it is good to allow all forms of discourse to be taught on all levels and from all points of view. Edith