ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Emily Pinkowitx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:43:48 -0700

Hello,

I am planning on applying to Museum Studies MA programs next year and am most excited about the program at the University of Leicester in the UK.  I am interested in studying Research and Evaluation, specifically how to utilize R & E to assess inclusivity and cultural bias in exhibits.  This program seems to be the best based on my interests, but I am not sure how well known or well received it is in the US.

Does anyone out there in the ASTC community have experience with the school? Are there any other programs (in the US or abroad) that you would recommend given my focus?

Professionally, I have experience working as a Community Outreach Coordinator for an institution in Brooklyn, NY and currently work on-call in the R & E department at the Exploratorium in San Francisco.

Thanks,
Emily Pinkowitz