HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Carnes, Linda F CTR USA IMCOM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:07:25 -0400
Very interesting but I think he means scalped.  Unless, of course, she
was somehow removed from some outer shell thingy.

Up to my gills today and trying so hard to get comments out on the
Argyle report, 11 pages and counting now.

Trip to Tuscaroroa Nation (NiagaraFalls) this Friday is pulling me in
another direction at present.

More later,

Dr. Linda F. Carnes-McNaughton, RPA
Archaeologist and Curator