ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Allison Wieland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:08:33 -0800

Hi Maria,
If you are a member of the Museum Store Association (as previous Retail
Manager I HIGHLY recommend this valuable resource) you can do a product
search for science, or if you go to the conference link, you can get a
list of all vendors at their most recent conference. Of course, only a
portion of these will be science, but those there are familiar with
museum (specialty) stores.

Allison Wieland
Education Liaison, The Imaginarium
(907) 343-0625