ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Stancil, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:42:42 -0400

Lunch Interest Group on Gender Equity at ASTC

You're invited!

The Girls, Math & Science Partnership, a program of Carnegie Science
Center, is hosting a meeting on Gender Equity at ASTC.   On Monday
October 30th from 12:30 - 1:30pm, join Jennifer Ernisse Stancil, the
Executive Director in an open discussion about what gender equity
programs are currently being conducted around the nation, where we would
like to be and how we can form a network/ coalition of gender equity
programs and raise funds to pursue our collective passion for ensuring
girls' success in the fields of math and science.