HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:27:35 -0500
I would like to get together a Symposium for the 2008 SHA Meetings in
Albuquerque on the subject of Fire Lookout Towers as Archaeological
sites.  If anyone is interested, please contact me.

I have been waiting for the formal call for papers, which is normally
out by March 1st and is now over a month late.  Deadline for
submissions will still probably be June 1st without a late fee.  This
only gives me a little over a month and a half to cobble this
together.

Anybody like a "Room with a View"?

Smoke

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence