HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:08:33 -0500
The Virginia Department of Transportation's Hydraulics Division has a
complete paper set of the 15' series. As a state agency, they might
be amenable to scanning them for posterity.

Also, www.maptech.com has an incomplete digital set of 15' quads for
several states on their website. For some inexplicable reason,
they've produced scans of quadrants of the ones they do have.

Lyle Browning