HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:16:42 -0400

In a message dated 8/24/2006 10:56:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

bowls  or  some other covering marked with a West African symbol  for
the  cosmos.

Don't EVEN get me started on this  nonsense!

Carl

Oh come now, Carl, surely you recognize that you are "standing" in a room
full of anthropologists? Of course we are going to have open minds to the
religious beliefs of other people. Funny you should get so hot under the collar
about the word "hoodoo" and then refer to African religion as nonsense.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.