ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pedro Saizar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:58:21 +0200

Hi all,
those old enough may remember "The Time Tunnel", and the lady
in a coat lab who was in the control panels in front of the tunnel, next to
the
general and other scientists. Forgot all the names, though.
Great TV show. Remember when they narrowly escaped bringing
Halley's comet through the tunnel by (I think) this woman
bravely...unplugging the computer.

Great memories.

Cheers,

Pedro Saizar